• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nice CL Pickup

Definitley can find better pricing on CL if you look, downside is there are tons more scams on there too. I admit I got lucky, and made the pickup in person, although the seller insisted on that. I had to drive about 90 minutes but it was worth it in the end.

sweet a mag m frame for 50 bucks . . .
hopefully the police will not knock on your door :laugh:

Definitley can find better pricing on CL if you look, downside is there are tons more scams on there too. I admit I got lucky, and made the pickup in person, although the seller insisted on that. I had to drive about 90 minutes but it was worth it in the end.

I Pmed you... Are you interested in trades or $$ or plan on keeping them? Let me know

worth it in the end...:lol:

Insert Beavis & Butthead laugh here :wink:

Congrats...now that I've had a day to calm down :tongue:

I still don't really understand what they are. I know they are M-frames with hybrid vented lenses but what exactly is that in the center of the frames?

Latest Posts

Back