• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nice Display In A Shop In Zermatt, Switzerland

Dardonardo

Oakley Expert
Spain
I went into this shop just to see what they had and in a nice glass display in the middle of the room they had this:

ze8epahe.jpg

Shame about the price, for the top left Xsquared they are asking some 700€ I did not ask for any more prices...

Last edited:
I regularly visit Saas-Fee which is in the next valley to Zermatt. It is not just the high prices in Switzerland. In the last 3-4 years the 'Russian' effect has been taking place.

The new super rich will only stay in 5 star hotels, and will spend this sort of money without a thought, in fact they will seek out the most expensive, to be one up. The Boutiques have $5000-7000 skis, $2000 jackets and helmets. The husband skis, the Wife/Girlfriend just spends money. One of the mountain restaurants has gone up market, and lunch for 4 can easily cost $500-600.

I am discovering it the hard way, tonight, I had dinner with the wife, caprese salad shared between the two of us, risotto for me, spaghetti with prawns for the wife, water and desserts. 90€!
We paid 9€ for 1 litter of water and 11€ for 2 scoops of ice cream!

I am discovering it the hard way, tonight, I had dinner with the wife, caprese salad shared between the two of us, risotto for me, spaghetti with prawns for the wife, water and desserts. 90€!
We paid 9€ for 1 litter of water and 11€ for 2 scoops of ice cream!

Jesus! :eek:

Back