1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

nicky haden rockin' antix - hayden-antix.jpg
    awsum dude..

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Indeed he is.

Well spotted.

:biggrin:

I wish I liked Antix.
    I know I should - cos they are basically a single shield lens Hijinx, but I lhink I look such a knob in them.

3. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

Awesome. The Fonseca Antix are my favorite pair. Neat to see someone like Nicky Hayden reppin' sweet frames like that.

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I am surprised he is not wearing one of his own pair? Nothing wrong with the Antix....but I would be sportin' the Nicky Hayden Oil Rig.

5. yoshi1984

i dont know anything about this photo since it was found on a google image search...but your right, i wonder if this was a special occasion or something since these are Ernesto's.

6. yoshi1984

I wanted to say,,,you should totally buy a few and display them lol:D im sure you look fine in them, if you look good in a hijinx, chances are you'll look awesome in an antix. i prefer the antix myself, i think it looks nicer ooops...no offense herbs lol.
    but i wonder, what does Mrs. H think of you in an Antix? i figure to be honest, if she finds you sexy in them then to hell to what anyone thinks lol.

7. yoshi1984

@Mr.H
    BUT in your defense, i feel the same way about the oil rig/ drum. those are such extreme crazy looking frames i think I'd look like a tool in them since to me, i dont think they fit my personality at all. i see a lot of guys wear them and most of them can pull it off but if i walked around in an oil rig or oil drum id feel awkward.

so the only shield lens frame i love is the antix. i love those sexy curvy smooth lines like a hot womans you know what...:p
    i am not crazy over the batwolf and prefer the fuel cell. so in that repsect i understand what you mean over the hijinx/antix issue...okay..to much typing...lol. im tired.

8. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Nah, Mrs H agrees, I just don't suit Antix.

I don't suit Oil Rigs or Batwolf either, but then I don't think many people do.
    They think they do.
    But they don't.
    :laugh:

9. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Those fonseca's are so cool, im just in a predicament at the moment, cant decide between a few diff. pairs that I want!!

10. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Antix=Most Comfortable O frame...bar none!