• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Night Driving Lenses

Most of Oakley's sports glasses offer quick change ability for lenses

is it the switch lock tech?
i'm thinking about getting jawbone, but i wonder how durable the switch lock are?

in my condition, i will have to change lense twice a day (change to dark/medium lense in the morning and light lense in the afternoon/night)
any experience with this switch lock?

Switch lock is the newest iteration. Oakley sports glasses have been offering swappable lenses since the 80's.

M Frames, Half Jackets, Flak Jackets, Radars, Split Jackets, Racing Jackets, Jawbones, Blades, M2, Radarlock, Fast Jacket, Half Jacket 2.0, Quarter Jacket, Style Switch

I think that's all of them. Take your pick, they'll work out for you I think.

I used to ride a motorcycle a lot and used yellow lenses at night. Worked well during the day too.

Switch lock is the newest iteration. Oakley sports glasses have been offering swappable lenses since the 80's. M Frames, Half Jackets, Flak Jackets, Radars, Split Jackets, Racing Jackets, Jawbones, Blades, M2, Radarlock, Fast Jacket, Half Jacket 2.0, Quarter Jacket, Style Switch I think that's all of them. Take your pick, they'll work out for you I think.

thanks for the suggestion

Don't forget FP Eyeshades...

sorry, but what is FP? already try google FP, but still don't understand

I used to ride a motorcycle a lot and used yellow lenses at night. Worked well during the day too.

is it the yellow lense that come with livestrong jawbone?

So which is best for reducing headlight glare? Can some one rank them best to good. Thanks

They are Why 3

DSC07310_zps1386afef.jpg

how is the lens size compare with nanowire 1.0? This model comes with white socks?

Back