• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NITRAID Forest Camo

You're right that they are pricey. Retail is around the 20000 yen mark, converted is around the 245-250 usd mark? Not for sale as yet, but expected within the next couple of wks.

So the latest in these are that they have Not been released for sale. There's been a delay and the new estimate would be end dec earliest or early jan.

Still on the fence about these. What I will say though is that the collabs usually point towards what Oakley will be doing with their general upcoming releases, so more artwork and 4-legged pieces should be expected in 2013.

Still on the fence about these. What I will say though is that the collabs usually point towards what Oakley will be doing with their general upcoming releases, so more artwork and 4-legged pieces should be expected in 2013.

Ditto. I rather use my funds for other stuff at the moment.

so i guess i didn't use my funds elsewhere...

1st time i have seen a 4-legged release in a regular box..

p1020801a.jpg

p1020803d.jpg

p1020804y.jpg

overall, i expected to Not like these, but they turned out pretty alright. got them on impulse as they were "completely sold out". and the free sticker? nice touch. =)

Well they arnt as bad as I thought they'd be lol thanks for the pics Jono