• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No...feel free, they're yours....

Pictures coming hopefull this weekend. The blue rubber I ordered was delayed due to an employee error, but the refurbished frame should be back tomorrow along with the rubber. One pair will be new ICE lenses with all blue rubber, the other just the standard black rubber with Gold. And in a twist, when I called a week after ordering the rubber and found it was delayed, the very helpful rep I talked to saw I had a pair in for tune up and backed out the $65 charge on it and classified it as "repaired under warranty-no cost" to make up for the inconvenience. Oakley customer care is still very good for the most part in a world of bad customer service.

I agree, Oakley Customer Service is top notch. I've had very good luck dealing with them. Every time I called and talked to a representative they where always very friendly and gave time and effort into finding a solution to the problem/questions I asked.

Much better than Ray-Bans customer service I don't think I'll ever order another pair of RBs again.

Can't wait to see those pics I bet they will look awesome!

Man I wish I was that lucky! And another question, DO the xx rubbers fit the juliets? I have black on my juliets and I wanted a red or maybe a orange

No....XX rubbers are sized differently. The only thing that crosses over are the Tshocks (I THINK). Orange is hard to come by...red is easy-call Oakley customer care and ask for a set of 15 t shocks, set of 25 t shocks, and a set of earsocks in DUCATI RED. Costs about $9 and they will ship them for free. Sometimes they are backordered but give it a few weeks and they will come in.

Back