1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking to trade my Brand New (display only) Ferrari Carbon Blade for a New with box Rootbeer Pit Boss 2. Looks like the Rootbeer PB2 is no longer available from Oakleys website and I can always get another Ferrari CB. I would also be willing to purchase a pair at a good deal as well. Looks like the Rootbeer PB2 are selling on ebay for around $375 NIB Buy It Now so I would like to pay less than that of course. The Ferrari Carbon Blade has not even been tried on and includes everything. Thanks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh wow, what a great deal! I just messaged him. Hopefully he ships to the u.s. and hopefully it doesn't cost too much! Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    You are welcome.If he does not ship i am willing to help u.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be awesome!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Last I heard he will not ship out of Europe, no exceptions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm willing to help out too if you need it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dang. Well I guess I'll have to figure something else out then. I think STavros will be able to hook me up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    For what it's worth I think these will be showing up at Vaults if we are lucky as they have been discontinued. I am not sure what the demand is for the PB2.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah well, I'd rather not take any chances. Plus, my Carbon Blades only cost me $150. I can always get another pair in the near future for that same price :-D