• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading NO LONGER NEEDED! BNIB Ferrari CB For Rootbeer PB2 Or BUY PB2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my Brand New (display only) Ferrari Carbon Blade for a New with box Rootbeer Pit Boss 2. Looks like the Rootbeer PB2 is no longer available from Oakleys website and I can always get another Ferrari CB. I would also be willing to purchase a pair at a good deal as well. Looks like the Rootbeer PB2 are selling on ebay for around $375 NIB Buy It Now so I would like to pay less than that of course. The Ferrari Carbon Blade has not even been tried on and includes everything. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh wow, what a great deal! I just messaged him. Hopefully he ships to the u.s. and hopefully it doesn't cost too much! Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Oh wow, what a great deal! I just messaged him. Hopefully he ships to the u.s. and hopefully it doesn't cost too much! Thanks!
You are welcome.If he does not ship i am willing to help u.

Username Hidden said:
You are welcome.If he does not ship i am willing to help u.
That would be awesome!

Last I heard he will not ship out of Europe, no exceptions.

I'm willing to help out too if you need it.

Username Hidden said:
Last I heard he will not ship out of Europe, no exceptions.
Dang. Well I guess I'll have to figure something else out then. I think STavros will be able to hook me up.

For what it's worth I think these will be showing up at Vaults if we are lucky as they have been discontinued. I am not sure what the demand is for the PB2.

Username Hidden said:
For what it's worth I think these will be showing up at Vaults if we are lucky as they have been discontinued. I am not sure what the demand is for the PB2.
Yeah well, I'd rather not take any chances. Plus, my Carbon Blades only cost me $150. I can always get another pair in the near future for that same price :-D

Latest Posts

Back