• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No love for M2?

The M2 has more styling than the M Frame. There are a lot more curves and lines on the M2. The M Frame is an iconic/classic pair that performed beautifully. Very minimal weight, not intrusive and plenty of lens options. The earstems are longer compared to the M2 which is one of my complaints, but I can still wear the M2 comfortably. The M2 also feels more flat on my face. They wrap around from ear to ear but from the nose piece to the eyebrow they seem too close to my face. Wearing the M Frame my eyebrows did not touch the frame.

The combinations with the M2 are plenty more than you have with the M Frame which is great in creating a truly unique/custom pair. The major down fall for the M2, I think, is only having one lens style. The M Frame is such a great functional pair that it is hard to make a successor.

The combinations with the M2 are plenty more than you have with the M Frame which is great in creating a truly unique/custom pair.

This is basically why I collect Oakleys. All of my frames are customized. I love creating my own combinations.

Here's my other M2 for outdoors and rain driving:
IMG_20160719_105008.jpg

I'm actually tempted to pick up a "genuine" M frame now. Highly interested in the 3.0 because it looks badass but it doesn't have many lens options.

My custom m2s came in today and I absolutely love them. They fit my face better than both the flak jacket 2.0 and half jacket 2.0s I had. I opted for all matte black, black iridium lenses and a green (my favorite color) icon. I also didn't get polarized, honestly I don't notice enough of a difference to justify the increase in price. My girlfriend likes the half jackets more but that's just too bad, they're already up on eBay. I won't post a link but you can pm me if you're interested. First time posting my mug on here so be nice.

90fa35a7129100fab6bc1b0e7880863e.jpg

8d41897159e6264cbf52f42e0a8ee1fd.jpg

fee2342ad29d7fef28ad3352a15d8df8.jpg

This is basically why I collect Oakleys. All of my frames are customized. I love creating my own combinations.

Here's my other M2 for outdoors and rain driving:
IMG_20160719_105008.jpg

I'm actually tempted to pick up a "genuine" M frame now. Highly interested in the 3.0 because it looks badass but it doesn't have many lens options.
I think the M Frame line is the ultimate sports wear. The M Frame 3.0 is nice. They don't have ear socks but a hug your head nicely. I highly recommend the TR lenses.

My custom m2s came in today and I absolutely love them. They fit my face better than both the flak jacket 2.0 and half jacket 2.0s I had. I opted for all matte black, black iridium lenses and a green (my favorite color) icon. I also didn't get polarized, honestly I don't notice enough of a difference to justify the increase in price. My girlfriend likes the half jackets more but that's just too bad, they're already up on eBay. I won't post a link but you can pm me if you're interested. First time posting my mug on here so be nice.

90fa35a7129100fab6bc1b0e7880863e.jpg

8d41897159e6264cbf52f42e0a8ee1fd.jpg

fee2342ad29d7fef28ad3352a15d8df8.jpg
Don't worry, we aren't all ruthless savages.

Back