• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No respect...

Lol, I had the opposite reaction. Someone wearing juliets saw my plasma r1s and sorta shyly walked around me eyeing my glasses as much as he thought I wasn't looking.

I was in Indianapolis last week and at the food truck Friday event, I was wearing my R1's. Saw a guy wearing IH Juliets, so I walked up to him and tried to make eye contact. Dude was oblivious....I think if you can't notice a pair of Romeos from at least 50 ft, you should stick to Ray Bans... :)
Did he have a blind mans walking stick too? ;)

Here's a good thread.
People's reactions to your glasses

I equate this with walking into a gas station and there are a few people or a couple spinning the sunglass rack saying "Try these on, they're kinda cool" or "Hell, for 8 bucks you should get 2 pair". I shake my head. I completely understand the whole budget thing, but folks please, ignore the hype, at least grab a pair of base model Frogs and see what real lenses are!
Your eyes will thank you! :)

While some ignorance is sad, some folks just don't have the same appreciation and passion like we do. They wear their sh#t, not giving a care in the world. I applaud them for that. Leave them be.

Sent from Q's Note5

That was you? Your glare penetrated my very soul. I felt the chill when I was trying to bite into my Korean short rib tacos. It was very spicy, luckily my IH Juliet covered my shameful tearing. Then you came into my being. All I can do was stand there hoping you don't speak to me because I know in my heart I would have melted and my inhibitions broken. I wouldn't forget you, O random guy in a Romeo. I will always cherish our encounter.

That was you? Your glare penetrated my very soul. I felt the chill when I was trying to bite into my Korean short rib tacos. It was very spicy, luckily my IH Juliet covered my shameful tearing. Then you came into my being. All I can do was stand there hoping you don't speak to me because I know in my heart I would have melted and my inhibitions broken. I wouldn't forget you, O random guy in a Romeo. I will always cherish our encounter.

This is some Craigslist missed encounter stuff. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I was in Indianapolis last week and at the food truck Friday event, I was wearing my R1's. Saw a guy wearing IH Juliets, so I walked up to him and tried to make eye contact. Dude was oblivious....I think if you can't notice a pair of Romeos from at least 50 ft, you should stick to Ray Bans... :)

Maybe the guy was creeped out that some stranger was staring at him.

Latest Posts

Back