• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No respect...

I spoke to a guy last year on holiday wearing a pair of Switch, he said he had another pair with him which turned out to be Jupiter Squared if I recall correctly.
He knew about X Metals but didn't seem too fussed really. (I was wearing a pair of Why 8.2's at the time and he didn't notice those either). No biggie to me.

I spoke to a guy last year on holiday wearing a pair of Switch, he said he had another pair with him which turned out to be Jupiter Squared if I recall correctly.
He knew about X Metals but didn't seem too fussed really. (I was wearing a pair of Why 8.2's at the time and he didn't notice those either). No biggie to me.
That could have been me before I got a metal. Don't get me wrong, metals are nice, but sometimes it is cool having a no frill, no nonsense pair. Probably why I'm not keen on trashing my plastic lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Most of the time if you see someone else wearing a Metal, they have no idea and could care less. It's crazy to us, but to them, it's crazy that we even acknowledged them for wearing them. Lol.

Most of the time if you see someone else wearing a Metal, they have no idea and could care less. It's crazy to us, but to them, it's crazy that we even acknowledged them for wearing them. Lol.

So true. I saw a guy the other day wearing juliets that were so loose it looked like they bent in half whenever he held onto the earstem. Looked normal when he was wearing them. I tried to compliment him on his glasses and looked at me like i had 3 heads. Even tried to tell him he could fix the wobble he had going on. He asked me if i was a collector like a buddy of his he thought was crazy. I told him i had a few pairs and bid him a good day. Most people see glasses as just that, glasses. Completely unaware of the treasure they have gracing their face:tongue:

Latest Posts

Back