• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

No Wind Jacket discussion?

Its funny, ive lived in florida since I was a kid, and can't wait to get the hell up in a snowfilled mountain every year.

That link is about Pensacola. Pensacola does get flurries every ten years or so, but the rest of the state hasnt seen it in a lifetime. The panhandle is like a different state to us, its a 7+ hour drive to pensacola.... From orlando!

Its funny, ive lived in florida since I was a kid, and can't wait to get the hell up in a snowfilled mountain every year.

That link is about Pensacola. Pensacola does get flurries every ten years or so, but the rest of the state hasnt seen it in a lifetime. The panhandle is like a different state to us, its a 7+ hour drive to pensacola.... From orlando!
I hear ya man... I'm up in Tallahassee and it's about 4+ hours to Orlando, it feels like it takes forever to get there. Hell, Pensacola is 3+ from here. I'm like 30 minutes from the Georgia state line.

Sent from Q's Note5

I hear ya man... I'm up in Tallahassee and it's about 4+ hours to Orlando, it feels like it takes forever to get there. Hell, Pensacola is 3+ from here. I'm like 30 minutes from the Georgia state line.

Sent from Q's Note5

People down here joke about it being a diff. state, but I never realized it til a road trip a few years back... Go noles.

People down here joke about it being a diff. state, but I never realized it til a road trip a few years back... Go noles.
Lol... I'm not native, but OMGOSH the road trips are lengthy especially when you are coming from near the state line. I went on a road trip to Miami last weekend and I was just beat! North Florida is definitely a different world versus central and south Florida for sure. Hell, when I first came here, I didn't know that Florida had rural areas and not every city is on a beach!

Sent from Q's Note5

Think I'll be sticking to my Airbrakes.. I don't think these will work well with helmets. Good to see some Prizm snow lenses in that aren't in goggles though.

Latest Posts

Back