• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Non-Existent Oakley Customs

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
Unpossible Custom combos:

These Jupiter Squareds are not possible combos on the website, but clearly have an image and a link to Custom on O.com.

OCP-Jupiter-Squared-3.png

OCP-Jupiter-Squared-2.png

OCP-Jupiter-Squared-1.png

Uncool, especially considering the nice color combos they put together here.

Agreed! I wish they would add more options for OCP Jupiter Squared. Some of the band/lens combos right now are sort of hokey. Hopefully these colorways will make it to the program eventually. But for now, this might be another case of the web site graphic designer taking liberties (like they did with the Holbrook "dots").

While we're on the subject... I noticed that they're charging an extra $30 for Ruby lenses on the OCP Jupiter Squared. I mean, it's great that they made them available exclusively (at this point) for OCP orders; but is it really necessary to price gouge?

I noticed this too just before! Then checked out them on OCP and saw it was impossible. They must be planning to add more options as currently you can only get white earsocks, what's up with that?

...currently you can only get white earsocks, what's up with that?

They have only ever had black and white earsocks available for the J-Squared. The black socks went out of stock before, but returned to the site a few days later. Hopefully this will be the case again.

Exciting news (for once)! Check the web site. There are a ton of new customization options for the Jupiter Squared. Lots of new band colors, and finally, some nice new ear sock colors!

Did any regular releases have colored ear sox besides white and black?

The Matte Clear/Fire had orange ear socks and band. The orange socks aren't available from OCP.

As for the band: I'm not sure if it's the same as goldenrod from OCP. The web site colors are so whacked, we probably won't know until someone orders a pair.

Back