• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noob To Oakley

hydroblak69

Oakley Beginner
Texas
I've always been interested in Oakleys, but six months ago I finally purchased my first pair of glasses. RX glasses, but they're still Oakleys. I went from having some Versaces, to Oakley Mufflers, and I felt like I could run, do backflips, and take a football to the face and I wouldn't have to worry about breaking my glasses. They were great for the first few weeks. Now I have to face the problem that the always slide down my nose bridge. This gets really annoying, and the Texas heat doesn't help with keeping them up. So I came to the forum for some advice and/or recommendations.
I'll soon be purchasing some new glasses, Oakleys of course. I've looked around and I really like the Crosslinks, and they have nose pads which I need. So I was wondering if they're worth buying, and what does Oakley mean by "compatible with sun leash"? I won't just get rid of my Mufflers or have them as spares. I plan to use them for work, running, or whatever other active activity, so does anyone know of a strap that will fit some Oakley Mufflers?

Latest Posts

Back