• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Northwest Indiana Here

justinlagestee

Oakley Beginner
Hey folks, I have always had this certain kind of appeal to oakley glasses ever since I first layed eyes on them about 10 years ago.. since then I have only had about a dozen pairs. I never knew people collected them as intently as some of you guys on here. This site is wicked cool. About 3 weeks ago, my house got broken into and my collection, albeit not as large as some, was cleaned out except the pair I had on at the time. So now I'm looking to get a couple more pairs for variety's sake. So now that I've stumbled onto this site it should be a little easier to catch a bargain now and then. The real reason I'm here is a set of over the tops. I always wanted a set but never ended up seeing any when I had the bucks in my pocket. I wonder how they do on a motorcycle. That's the biggest appeal to me as far as they go. Seems likemost people just collect them, but I'd like to get a set to wear pretty frequently if I can find some. Also, I have a set of Sean White Holbrooks left that are great for riding, but lousy at night. Any clue where to start looking for clear lensed glasses that'll have the same fitment and functionality as the sunglasses?

This site looks like its full of cool and helpful people and opinions, so I look forward to talking to you all. Sorry for the typos but this whole phone forum deal isn't nearly as convenient as the laptop that got lifted was.

Thanks again,
Justin

Latest Posts

Back