• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not bad for $152 + shipping

PaulEWog116

Oakley Beginner
Got mu 4th pair of juliets in the mail today. Scored these Gen 2 plasmas for a killer deal. The ebay add mentioned that they came with an extra set of lenses but I figured they were used. Turns out they were BNIB Gold Iridium!!!!!!!!!! Totally stoked about that. The other lenses are still in good shape too with just a small scratch; but wearable. Today was a good day. Now to get them serviced by X-man.

20141215_133532.jpg

20141215_133756.jpg

Thats why im stuck with the expensive ones. Because you keep finding all the good ones!:headbang: Congrats!

I have to be honest, I have been blessed with some great deals. Three Juliets for well under $200 ea. and a polished Juliet with ice lenses during the friends and family sale last year for 30% off.

Thats why im stuck with the expensive ones. Because you keep finding all the good ones!:headbang: Congrats!

I have to be honest, I have been blessed with some great deals. Three Juliets for well under $200 ea. and a polished Juliet with ice lenses during the friends and family sale last year for 30% off.
And I only started collecting a little bit over 4 months ago. I guess I still got dues to pay!

Youll get one just keep at it

Thank you. And if you would like to see my collection, head over to the how many pairs in your collection thread. My collection is on page 64.