• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Even A Bronco Fan But...

bigOak

Oakley Beginner
...WOW! I really have to give it to Tebow!

80 yard TD past for a quarterback who cant throw in OT to win?! :big_boss:
Speechless! :blink:

It was a 10yd pass 70yd run for a touchdown! Booooo Tebow

haha dont hate him though, hate the poor D. If Troy and Clark (sucks he couldnt play) were out there chasing Thomas, no way he'd escape lol

Not hating on Tebow, but I'd give more credit to Thomas for the stiff arm he put on Taylor to help him break away for the TD.

It was definitely more on Thomas then Tebow. I am not a fan of Tebow so I am bias but look at his throws all game they were all wobbly and none that were good. Thomas showed why he was drafted where he was and hopefully he will continue to be healthy and make the plays he made tonight

Not hating on Tebow, but I'd give more credit to Thomas for the stiff arm he put on Taylor to help him break away for the TD.

It was a great one on one move, kinda brings back bad memories of what the Cards' RB Larod Stephens-Howling did to my Cowboys here in OT a few weeks ago :mad:

Ike Taylor SUCKS. Steelers need some better Corners!!!!

Steelers corners have sucked for years. They just were never exploited because of how good their safeties, linebackers, and d linemen are.

A couple funny jokes I heard on the radio last night after the game:

Falcons take big deuce in NYC to give the Giants the win

And

Jesus's two favorite cousins face off next week in Foxboro for the right to go to the afc title game

:laugh:

Back