• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Goldbrooks But...

^^No. Dont listen to jono, hed put 24k in everything if he could ;) This pair as it is is sooo subtlely sexy its ridiculous. I get more compliments on this pair than I do most all other pairs.

^^No. Dont listen to jono, hed put 24k in everything if he could ;) This pair as it is is sooo subtlely sexy its ridiculous. I get more compliments on this pair than I do most all other pairs.

damn you guys over here is starting to know me a little too well! haha! a little shine doesn't hurt right? =) but i must say, the matte finish is way better than the polished black pair, in my opinion..

p1020246n.jpg

haha! the basic matte frame is nice that's without a doubt. i wouldn't have messed with them if they come with an iridium lens, instead of grey. polarized or not. =)

Thanks guys... I love the Matte black frame's and if i can i'd always get polarised so this was the best way about it Just got to wait for the Frogs to come out in in this combo now!?? :cool:

May have to have a think about the 24K lens but i did try the polished frame and 24's on the other day they didn't look right on me?

Back