• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not New. Just De-Squiggled.

Herbsley

Steadily Retiring
Durham, UK
Things we all know as facts:

1) That boy Herbsley likes his Hijinx;
2) The Stephen Murray edition was for a good cause; and
3) Those squiggly lion icons were a step too far. It looks too busy.

So I've fixed it.

I present to you . . . . what O should have done in the first place.

imag0930.jpg

imag0931m.jpg

Lool. Crappy pics.

Yeah, they are white icons to match the white scrawling lines on the frame. I was thinking either white or black, and I'm pleased with the white.

Sorry for the crappy pics folks. I took them in our kitchen which has soft spotlights. I'll take better pics tomorrow in natural light so you can see the proper effect. The current pics make the icon look white and the scrawly lines look grey - but they are both white!

Note to self - Update pics tomorrow!

I kinda agree with you about the Lion Icons. I think the frame gets a little busy with them. But now I think the white dominates everything. All I see is that icon! :lol: Did you try gunmetal? And I hope you are putting the Lion Icons on something else?

The pics don't do the pair justice. You'll see tomorrow! haha

I'm not doing anything with the crazy squiggly lion icons. No plans for them. Possibly just keep them in case I ever sell the frame? I dunno.

The pics don't do the pair justice. You'll see tomorrow! haha

I'm not doing anything with the crazy squiggly lion icons. No plans for them. Possibly just keep them in case I ever sell the frame? I dunno.
those lion icons would look nice on a polarized stock Hijinx perhaps....nothing else off the top of my head that those would work with. I really like the white Icon's on the stephen murrays.

Back