• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not Quite Enough To Open My Own Store, But Still A Good Start!

Planning on making my own this summer. It won't be an official oakley case, but it will do the job I think pretty well for awhile. I'm only 19 and in college after all. Unless someone has a case I can have ;)

Nice collection you got there. Some super cool pieces.

Making you own case will be alot of work but it will make you love it that much more.

tumblr_ml4ffdgJYo1rbptugo1_500.jpg

Ready to carve this sucker sometime soon!

This 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece will be painted or stained and will be inlayed into the top panel of my display case (summer project)
In the mean time, this would still make a nice display piece! I anticipate on doing another one as I'm sure I will mess this one up. Wood carving is pretty tough.

tumblr_ml4ffdgJYo1rbptugo1_500.jpg

Ready to carve this sucker sometime soon!

This 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece will be painted or stained and will be inlayed into the top panel of my display case (summer project)
In the mean time, this would still make a nice display piece! I anticipate on doing another one as I'm sure I will mess this one up. Wood carving is pretty tough.

IMHO the logo is a little off balance.

By the way, you have a nice collection. Not consider adding any X-Metal to it?

IMHO the logo is a little off balance.

By the way, you have a nice collection. Not consider adding any X-Metal to it?

Once I started carving, the icon has "repositioned" itself. I always have room to play with. The idea with the drawing is that it is a guide. And like I said, I would probably do another. And I have sort of. At the moment, I cannot afford to put an X-metal in my collection unless I traded off a lot of pieces. I'm sure one will land on my doorstep soon enough.