• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Not selling spike Bob heads

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reasoning behind this is that Oakley has the rights to the name and the item design. The forum will not be an outlet to move replica items. I understand that some members may want them and what you do privately is your business. Most of you know if Oakley wanted to contact admin they would and the thread could be removed without question or a reason why. Technically it's a reproduction of a design which they hold the rights too, and without explicit permission from them they can't be reproduced for sale. Not withstanding they are a very cool item and I'm sure you can handle yourselves through email, text, or pm to gather info about them.

Further more the forum as a whole reviews threads whether they are brought to our attention or we find them ourselves. If any member has a problem with that they can PM me, Oakleyboss, or any of the mods and we can discuss this. At this time this thread will be locked and there won't be a need for further discussion about it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back