• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not So Recent

OakMan42

Oakley Beginner
Well after exactly 8 weeks to the day of waiting, about 100 phone calls my custom radars have finally made it home.

on the plus side of waiting for so long they took off the $20 etching fee and 10% off the original total

After originally paying $220, it came out to be $180.

on the downside, i apparently ordered it 3 days before the water bottle + lens cleaning kit promotion started when it was already on the website :(

but as for courtesy they still gave me the lens cleaning kit.

But anyway here they are!!! carbon fiber print w/ +red iridium, team red socks, icons, and nose pads

t676fn.jpg

1zqenn7.jpg

Just a couple words of inspiration that my favorite runner Chris Solinsky said when he came and talked to us one day
2a8nr53.jpg

1zxkubd.jpg

v8o7jp.jpg

2090boh.jpg

beautiful Radar ;-) awesome you got the free lens cleaning kit. Things like this give me hope Oakley's OCP isnt all bad.

if you live close to montreal you could have gotten the same product sans the red icon. Our store has the only other Oakley etching machine, just an FYI

edit: thats a good combo by the way, i built those and are on our custom wall. Congrats!

Back