• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nothing but love for the O

Q-Bert

Oakley Beginner
Bought my first pair of Oakley's back in 1995, it was a pair of Frogskins. Haven't looked at another sunglass company since. been sporting a pair of Rootbeer Flack Jackets for the last 3 years until My wife surprised me yesterday with a new pair of Flak 2.0's Custom orange frames and Prizm Daily polarized lenses. She couldn't keep them secret until Christmas lol. I have been lurking around here the last couple days and decided I would sign-up and say hey.

roid2Fdata2Fcom.sec.imsservice2Ffiles2Freceived_files2F20161217_172619_1482017203930_zpskbfmslqh.jpg

Last edited:
Bought my first pair of Oakley's back in 1995, it was a pair of Frogskins. Haven't looked at another sunglass company since. been sporting a pair of Rootbeer Flack Jackets for the last 3 years until My wife surprised me yesterday with a new pair of Flak 2.0's Custom orange frames and Prizm Daily polarized lenses. She couldn't keep them secret until Christmas lol. I have been lurking around here the last couple days and decided I would sign-up and say hey.

Greetings.

roid2Fdata2Fcom.sec.imsservice2Ffiles2Freceived_files2F20161217_172619_1482017203930_zpskbfmslqh.jpg

Welcome to the forum

:welcome: Sounds like your wife is an enabler. That helps when it comes to collecting.​

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Yeah the wife is pretty bad ass I think I'll keep her around awhile, lol. I wouldn't really say I was a collector just a consumer. Over the years some of have been lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair. So I buy a new pair and see how long they make it. I think this may actually be the first time I have gotten a new pair without needing them. As far as the color I have actually been looking for these frames since June. I ordered them for my birthday from the website and 2 days later got a call saying they were back ordered and the orange frames were removed from the site. In November I called Oakley to check on the status and was told that the orange frames had been discontinued. I had pretty much given up them and started looking at other combinations and then BOOM the wife pulled off a Christmas Miracle.

Latest Posts

Back