• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

November 1st- SGH Exclusives

I get along with SGH very well and there is some very nice people at SGH which are on this site..... a few went out there way to help me personally in a deplorable situation.

That being said: Its Lux I am not a fan of..... but..... I will stop there and not let this thread take a turn. I appreciate your update, as we all do. I was only inferring about the frog models that have been slightly changed and now offered as exclusives. My comment was in no way "hate" by any means. Nothing personal....

Cool thanks I will keep the updates coming!

let's keep this thread on track guys. if it's Lux-hate, we all know which threads to write our thoughts out. =)

appreciate the updates for sure. sucks i won't be able to get these online. +ve red polarized? dammit!

Thought I would share this here as well, just got these in. Definitely keeping the lenses, maybe the frames are going the Chop route? Ha! Ice iridium polarized and the +ve red polarized are no longer available online I think. Not too sure abt the stores.

veqy8eva.jpg

Back