• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Now I'm cool like everybody else!

O-man

Oakley Beginner
I am pretty sure everybody has these but they are too awesome not to show off. Picked this up today and the girl at the counter still gave me the friends and
family discount without a coupon or anything; way too awesome.

f46bcfc6.jpg

bb437260.jpg

Pictures are kind of crappy since I took these on my ipod but I figured I had to get them up....

They do look nice huh? Tried on the black frames in store the other day! Man those things look SWEET!! I would look better walking around with my undies on my head tho, cause they just did not suit me at all! In fact, they didn't even fit. Just sat on my face all wrong! *sigh*

Nice sunnies tho! :cool:

Yeah I was really debating between the 2 pairs...I think the white just looks awesome though. Not too sure when I can wear these/ what they go with but they were too good of a deal to pass up on

That happened to me too actually. I had two $10 coupons and I walked in. First thing they pulled out was a F&F 25% off discount card...So I snatched some new lenses for the Juliet's along with some new rubber pieces for relatively cheap! Awesome stuff! Great pickup btw.

Back