• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Now On Forum Runner?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
When I visit the page from my idevices it tells me I can download forum runner to view the forum. When did this happen?

Love it! I got it and it's so much easier than having to enlarge or squint my eyes just to be able to ready and browse through the forums

I just did the download....I am just not sure how to use it. I typically search the forum by using the "what's new" menu options...which I don't see on ForumRunner?

del518 said:
I just did the download....I am just not sure how to use it. I typically search the forum by using the "what's new" menu options...which I don't see on ForumRunner?

Just go "Forum Browser>Search>type Oakleyforum" then you should see it.

del518 said:
I got that far...but it looks like you have to search under each Forum Heading.

You mean you wanna see what all the new post are? That would be the "Current" tab instead of "What's New"

Does forum runner allow the you to view and use the polls? I cannot see them on my tapatalk app on the iPhone. I also don't have the ability to rate a thread with tapatalk and i'm wondering if that's a feature available on forum runner?

Does admin know if these features can be added for tapatalk users?

Tapatalk does not support polls. ForumRunner does support viewing and voting on polls but ONLY on iPhone, NOT on Android.

I just discovered the forum runner site too...still trying to get acclimated to the layout. Not bad so far...

Latest Posts

Back