• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Number 2

MD Oakley'er

I should Work at Oakley
Well made the purchase of my 2nd case. 1st it was the stretchline and now a 3.0 tower. Made a little trip and picked her up from a fellow member. Now all I have to do is fill it up ;). Currently have 4 pairs on the way so that's good and I'm prepared with all the stands I currently have haha. Well here it is....
20151219_212911_Richtone(HDR).jpg
20151219_212943_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Well made the purchase of my 2nd case. 1st it was the stretchline and now a 3.0 tower. Made a little trip and picked her up from a fellow member. Now all I have to do is fill it up ;). Currently have 4 pairs on the way so that's good and I'm prepared with all the stands I currently have haha. Well here it is....
View attachment 206789 View attachment 206790
Nice! Congrats! :)

Great cases especially the stretch line. Number 3 can't be too far down the road.
Thanks. Sometime next year it will probably be here lol, that's not too far away ;). But honestly I'll probably be slowing down on my buying here soon, I've spent an absurd amount of money this month on O.

Back