• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NY/NJ/CT/PA Meetup - Sunday, Sept 28th - 1:00 PM - Mahwah Bar & Grill

I'll be coming to the next one, especially if we can actually get some numbers and my brother washi decides to show (though it's all about quality, not necessarily quantity haha). May even make a weekend out of it and get a hotel room if it works out right. Either way let's do this again soon! Props and thanks to those who made this happen and were able to make it to start the trend, it always has to start somewhere!

I'll be coming to the next one, especially if we can actually get some numbers and my brother washi decides to show (though it's all about quality, not necessarily quantity haha). May even make a weekend out of it and get a hotel room if it works out right. Either way let's do this again soon! Props and thanks to those who made this happen and were able to make it to start the trend, it always has to start somewhere!
Thanks for the encouragement bro.

I may try again in a month or two but it will probably be in Central Jersey, as last Sunday I drove an hour north ... for nothing!

:p

Well even more reason for me to make a weekend out of it and get a hotel room then... Bring the girl down, hit some local vaults, make a mini vacation out of it haha!

Thanks for jives for sharing his juliet beta and Juliet alpha , I was so impressed, first time I saw this real precious metal ... And also to Frogskin very nice man , until next time

Back