• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NY/NJ/CT/PA Meetup - Sunday, Sept 28th - 1:00 PM - Mahwah Bar & Grill

Let's Bump this up! There has got to be more members in the Tri-State area than those who have already posted.
Yeah, thanks for the push.

I think we'll have to just name a date and place and maybe that will help others decide if they can make it or not.

Both you and @greg said you're o.k. with either date, and so am I.

So with that I say we go for Sunday September 28th (as the longer you put things out, the more likely things come up for people.)

Just having a difficult time coming up with a location in Northern Jersey ... maybe a sports bar?

Thoughts?

Lets aim for the 28th if possible.... I emailed my work about taking off the weekend of oct 4 and told them, that i can cover the following sunday if they need me.

Good deal! You can't go wrong with a sports bar on a Sunday! Even if only a few (or couple) of us show up for the first meet......I would expect it to grow if there are future meet ups.

As far as location.....I can make it to Newark ( not saying that is where we should meet.....just a point of reference) in about 2.5 hours.

Yeah, thanks for the push.

I think we'll have to just name a date and place and maybe that will help others decide if they can make it or not.

Both you and @greg said you're o.k. with either date, and so am I.

So with that I say we go for Sunday September 28th (as the longer you put things out, the more likely things come up for people.)

Just having a difficult time coming up with a location in Northern Jersey ... maybe a sports bar?

Thoughts?
ahhhhh...........Hooters??? :D

Good deal! You can't go wrong with a sports bar on a Sunday! Even if only a few (or couple) of us show up for the first meet......I would expect it to grow if there are future meet ups.

As far as location.....I can make it to Newark ( not saying that is where we should meet.....just a point of reference) in about 2.5 hours.
Sounds like you live close to my father-in-law. He's in Stamford, NY - close to Catskills. Where are you at? I'll look for somewhere in North Jersey, close to the NY border.

Stay tuned ...

Latest Posts

Back