• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NYC Area Members.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I recently located a pair of Fuel Cells sold exclusively at the Staples Center with the Los Angeles Lakers logo etched in the lens. Does anyone in the NYC area know if the Knicks have a similar pair of Oakleys with their logo in the lens...possibly sold at MSG. If so could someone help me out?

Hours of scouring ebay, the internet and forums.

I've never heard of such a Knicks pair, but then again I didn't know they made a Lakers edition. Going to have to do some digging on that.

Let me tell you, NYC is a big balled city filled with rockstars, hookers, Millionaires... I am sure as **** that NYC has its own pair. The problem is I am not familiar with them yet, but as soon as I am or as soon as you inform me. I will be happy to help you out. I am in the city about every month

Well these would be a NY Knicks pair....sold only at MSG or fan shops nearby.

Let me tell you, NYC is a big balled city filled with rockstars, hookers, Millionaires... I am sure as **** that NYC has its own pair. The problem is I am not familiar with them yet, but as soon as I am or as soon as you inform me. I will be happy to help you out. I am in the city about every month

You paint such a beautiful picture of the place. How could anyone stay away?

Heres the Lakers etching:

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back