• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found NYC Fuel Cell

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a shout out to any forum members residing in the NYC area who are able to help me out with a pair of the NYC Fuel Cells that are being sold from the SOHO Oakley store, please hit me up with a PM.

I dipped out on the eBay auction to a much more worthy competitor, but would still like to add one to my collection.

nycfuelcell.jpg
Thanks.​

Some people reacted to this post.
Not to jump on your bandwagon or anything, but I'm looking too, and didn't want to create a new thread for myself. PM if you have one for sale.

Someone pls help these members out if they can. These are sweet as.

3u6yhyny.jpg

Would they do a store transfer or you guys do not live near an O store or vault. What is part # ?

Does that FC come with the Square O case?

I'm also curious to know if someone has tried doing a store transfer on one of these.

Looks Canvas like but way better than the Hawaii edition that was recently available. If I was a NY collector I would probably buy one. Anyone know what the LK represents.

Username Hidden said:
Not to jump on your bandwagon or anything, but I'm looking too, and didn't want to create a new thread for myself. PM if you have one for sale.

No worries NiGHTSx2, I have no objections to you wanting to get in on this too.

Username Hidden said:
Would they do a store transfer or you guys do not live near an O store or vault. What is part # ?

Unfortunately I'm not in the US and the O-store where I live is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. Hence my request for help on the forum.

Username Hidden said:
Does that FC come with the Square O case?

Sadly it doesn't. But they are so cool together ya just have to pair them up. I know we have a few NYC members, so I'm pretty sure someone will help ya guys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back