• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying NYC & Hawaii O Store Microbags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You really aren't kidding man. I honestly would jump a flight there and relocate in the blink of an eye...Nice part for me, was my first visit wasn't to the touristy junk. Kauai is so damn laid back it ain't funny. Of course it would be tough for me there being detached that much, but Maui would be a definite consideration...The scenery, climate, culture, that is all what I liked so much. But I know native Hawaiians tend to not like us Haoles, so it may take a while to break the ice if I ever do move lol

That's all relative too, lol. For the most part, it all comes down to respect...respect for the people, respect for the culture, respect for the Aina (land). Treat everyone as you would want to be treated and you'll be fine. But keep in mind, no matter what you say or do, you'll still be a "Haole", LOL...I'm kidding brah, I'm kidding. The Islands are truly a melting pot, and respect is the main ingredient.

Kauaʻi is my favorite island (aside for home in Honolulu). You're dead on with your description...laid back and chillaxed! The best surfing, fishing, diving, etc., just no mainstream life...no big shopping centers, no night life, no O stores, LOL! Maui is cool too, but just not for me as much. One interesting thing that most people don't know is, The locals from each different Island can usually tell that you are not from their Island...subtle tells.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack Razer's thread, so back to topic! Aloha!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Learn pidgin. You'll get less hate. LOL

Everytime I go back, all of a sudden my accent changes for Californian to Hawaiian. LOL

Side note, I managed to get both bags so this thread can be closed! Someone start a Hawaii thread! :D

Side, side note: Were the Hawaii and NYC bags the only store exclusive bags?

LOL, consider yourself bilingual!

As far as the bags go, I'm getting interested in the other city exclusives as well, and am curious too.

Yeah, I'd do many bad things for a SF, DC and Vegas bag! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.