1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DropkickMurphy915

DropkickMurphy915 Oakley Beginner

I guess I'll do this even though I've been here about two weeks already. Names Sean, college student from NYC (Brooklyn) and just getting into the high end Oaks. I started with a pair of Why 8.2's a few years ago and got tired of them (and also scratched the lenses in class :(). The carbon Juliets caught my eye but looked terrible on me, so I grabbed the XS instead and I love them. I don't know much I'll post, but I'll definitely lurk and try to learn not only for future reference but to be able to help other people when I can.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

What's up NYC... I'm on Long Island. Good forum, you'll do some damage in the Exchange area. I hope you've been to all the O stores in the city.

3. DropkickMurphy915

There's only three that I know of including the one on Staten Island, which I hate going to (not the store, Staten Island) - I've been to the two in the city, but I prefer the SoHo store to Times Square for the simple reason of avoiding tourists.

4. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

I think they're a Vault over on 9th Avenue. I've never made the trip, but Google Maps says its there. There's also a store in JFK.

5. DropkickMurphy915

Hm, I've never heard of a Vault on 9th. I'll have to look into that.