• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying NYC New York Square O Hard Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

In wanting a NYC matching case to the NYC Fuel Cell if anyone in the soho or times square area can snag e one. Ill pay for your time.

Some people reacted to this post.
Can anyone help me out?

Call up the Soho store. They are more than willing to sell you one over the phone and have it shipped out. I ordered two pairs of the NYC FCs and matching hard cases over the phone last week. They even did the shipping for free (not sure they will if you're just after one $25 case though), and sent the bounce back bucks with the glasses.

Some stores won't do phone sales. I tried to order the Hawaii exclusive FC and neither of the two Hawaii stores would take a phone order; they said they could only do store transfers (and the transfer had to be initiated on the receiving end). I'm not sure about the Times Square store, but Soho will do it for you. If you have any issues, ask for Nicole - she helped me out with my order.

Talked to Anthony and he said he couldnt do it. Said no Nicole works there???

Sorry Dude; my bad. Her name is Veronica! Try asking for her.

Still looking for this....

Username Hidden said:
Call up the Soho store. They are more than willing to sell you one over the phone and have it shipped out. I ordered two pairs of the NYC FCs and matching hard cases over the phone last week. They even did the shipping for free (not sure they will if you're just after one $25 case though), and sent the bounce back bucks with the glasses.

Some stores won't do phone sales. I tried to order the Hawaii exclusive FC and neither of the two Hawaii stores would take a phone order; they said they could only do store transfers (and the transfer had to be initiated on the receiving end). I'm not sure about the Times Square store, but Soho will do it for you. If you have any issues, ask for Nicole - she helped me out with my order.
How much are the NYC fuel cells?
I knew I should have bought a couple more of those (cases) when I was at the Niagra Falls store but I thought I would get stuck with them.

I think $150 do u have the ability to get one of the cases?

Username Hidden said:
I think $150 do u have the ability to get one of the cases?
I can pick up a hard case for you this week if you still want it.

Yes please. Are they still for sale in the store?