1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zeke

Zeke - The Retarded Battle Continues ... Premium Member

I have an ES backpack like the one pictured below, but after being beaten for almost twelve years, it is about to give up the ghost. So I am in the market for a replacement, & why not an Oakley one?!

I have not ever paid attention to them at the Stores & Vaults I have been to, so as I am looking on the .com right now, I totally lost as to what might be comparable.

I do know what the Kitchen & Bathroom Sinks are, & they are definitely way too nutty for what I need ...

What I do like is the zippered, side pockets, a front zippered compartment that like flips FWD open, & obviously, the big open top to unzip from both sides.

I would like to have enough room for an overnight trip of clothes & a couple other small things ... Mine also has an inside slot for a laptop, though I never put mine in there, I do like to keep magazines or other things like that in there that I want to keep straight & the like.

I do not know what else to add. I know that I do not need the belly/abdomen belt thing, ... just the shoulder straps are satisfactory - nice, soft ones, if possible.

I will just stop here, & see if this grabs any attention.

Thanks, folks ... - O Backpack Recommendation(s) ... - download.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

I really like the panel pack for my work everyday backpack

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Not for nothing...... I've been liking the Big Kitchen.....I don't use it but I feel like it's way more functional than the kitchen sink or bathroom sink.

Lots of storage all over the place for all kinds of things....but it's a larger backpack.....but then again.... you aren't a tiny guy also. :) I mean that in a good way...... ;)

Zeke and OakleyGuru379 like this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

Or you could go this route too. :p

Duke Nivram likes this.
  5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I know you dont think you need a kitchen sink, and I didnt either, but for what you plan on using it for, it would be perfect. I have used every function of that backpack, andi never thought i would. And that new red one is absolutely the baddest looking pack ever.

mjt42 likes this.
  6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

That just means there is more of Zeke to love.

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I love my big kitchen so much that I now use a bathtub as well when I travel. Outstanding and looks awesome too, people always asking what it is

Zeke likes this.
  8. Zeke

Yo Yo Yo! o_O

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

The red one was discontinued over a year ago. Wasn't it?

10. Zeke

I should have said that I am open to any ideas, not closed off to the idea of a Sink, etc., ... so I am appreciative that some of ypu have brought them up ... maybe more will.

@OakleyFrankFMJ @OakleyGuru379