• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Canada, why must you suck so much ?

/\/\/\

See what I mean about USA's immigration problem !?!?

Pfffft hahaha !!!

Your country is in deep trouble, but my country is already lost. You would not belive what is going on here. It simply can't be explained. Insanity on an epic scale.

europe is fallen into their own s#it for letting the uprising and want democrazy from Libya and Syria and don't forget to thanks UAE and Turkey for not open the door for their same ideology and believer refugee.

also can't wait to see your human right adorer saw sharia laws inside the europe and acting crazy like those canadians

I also believe that is a great chilli peppers song. !........dream of pussification, They're just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From pussification

Not a fan of those guys necessarily Tom but I believe you are correct!

Great word...and totally appropriate usage in that song and this discussion.

I also believe that is a great chilli peppers song. !........dream of pussification, They're just another good vibration
And tidal waves couldn't save the world
From pussification
Nope, that would be Californication. Up to you to decide if that's the same thing...

If this is actually true that's the most disappointing thing I've ever read. Ps Canada is a great country to live in regardless of the anthem, Trudeau won't be here for more then 1 term so I'm not worried in the least about him.

If this is actually true that's the most disappointing thing I've ever read. Ps Canada is a great country to live in regardless of the anthem, Trudeau won't be here for more then 1 term so I'm not worried in the least about him.
I have no doubt that Canada is a great country........once again it´s the PC politicians that crap all over their own original citizens. Like they do in europe, where they just crap 10 times harder.

Back