• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Matter Love

Monster pup fits a tiny bit smaller on me. Monster Dogs are nice and snug. Personally i have around 12 Monster Dogs and i love them all. I owned one Monster Pup and had to sell it because it just looked too small on my face. They did fit me, but not very well. Interesting thing is that Fives 3.0 fit me just fine. Often times it has to do with how the orbital is shaped and if it hits my cheeks. The pups were more squared off at the outer orbitals.

As for the Rust MD itself, it actually looks pinkish red in the sunlight. Very cool and unique though.

thanks, I'm definitely down for one rust Monster Dogs, and those Pups are more like Gascan fit to me too, Fives are very nice because even they're smaller frame they got nice top orbitals

What I want really are the Cinder color! I have some monster dogs (Tortoise, matte grey. matte black, crystal black, metallic and polished black) and I just love them, they're my walking around shade

I have a pair of Cinders. There are a few members on here that are nuts about the Cinder color frames. They're easily one of the top 3 pairs of Monster Dogs in my collection.