• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold O Matter Sale: London Police Gascan, London Olympics LOCOG, Complete 3D Collection, WITK, Koziks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Like a lot of you know I am selling the majority of my collection. Already sold a lot but have a lot more to go prices are shipped conus only. Will consider shipping overseas (except Brazil) at buyer cost and risk if you don't want to pay for shipping and insurance. Here we go.....

Complete special edition 3D gascan collection. Including Hobbit, TinTin, Transformer, and Tron. Asking sold Will not break up at this time. Sold

pytaqy9u.jpg

Complete 2012 London Olympic collection. They are all the non MPH or discontinued versions. All have etched lenses and come complete with everything. LOCOG where bought from England when they first came out. All pairs are unworn only displayed condition. Also comes with an XL shirt, 3 pins, and Oscar Pistouris pop card. Card is pretty rare they where all recalled after he was charged with the murder if his girlfriend. Asking $400 and will sell the LOCOG separate from the London edition.

8u9u8e7e.jpg

5u9eqysa.jpg

Who is The Kid Hijinx LNIB condition I have never worn them only displayed comes with everything. Asking $225

erapehy8.jpg

Frank Kozik Hijinx perfect unworn condition comes with everything asking sold

u6ady6up.jpg

London Police Gascan mint condition comes complete with everything asking $traded pending shipping

pema8era.jpg

Chop foose fuel mint condition worn once no box or foose bag. Comes with black bag. Asking $75

pehuze5y.jpg

Stephen Murray Fuel Cell mint never worn bag only asking $75

jetygy5y.jpg

Stephen Murray Hijinx also mint never worn standard black bag asking $sold

ejyre3yg.jpg

Brown sugar EP1 lenses are in great condition no major scratches small spot on the inside of the right earstem where coating is coming off as seen in pic. Asking $50

bu5apyre.jpg

3aneqe6e.jpg

Water transfer Carbon fiber EP1 never worn comes with warm gray lenses. The frame was done during I believe the 3rd water transfer group buy. Lenses have some light scratches nothing major at all. Bag only asking $80

jazejaze.jpg

Have more pics available on request thanks for looking

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice stuff.GLWS

Do you have a price in mind for the LOCOG Scalpel?

Username Hidden said:
Do you have a price in mind for the LOCOG Scalpel?

Pm me

Pm sent for hijinx

Hijinx sold

If you break up the 3d let me know on trons

Bump for adding koziks and WITK

Kozik and 3D collection sold