• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Review

Ive been an or member for a year or so. Its my understanding they dont intend to add many new members. Its tight knit and they like it that way.

i have seen new members added, but not many in numbers. i was lucky enough to join around the same time as BAPD, and it has always been a great learning/sharing experience with all the long time collectors/members over there. awesome place that the OR is. =)

I was telling BAPD I tried about 10 months ago and never heard a thing. I'm guessing it's going to be who you know to be able to get on if in fact they allow any more members.
It's good to see a bunch of the o-review members on here!!

It is a very tight closed group. I have been a member of O-Review for 5 years now. It is very hard to get in now.

If you were lucky enough to win and become one of the 50 Oakley Co-pilots in 2009 then the ones who were not already members, became instant members.

The Oakley Factory Co-Pilot Experience

Yeh, i can't remember the lastnite i saw a register link under the login page. Been awhile.

One of the main reasons I created this site was because the O-review is so closed off, also I feel that it has become somewhat outdated. Not in the information but in the website, the information is amazing, but the website is straight out of the 90's.

Back