• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Rokr Pro

draco10

Oakley Beginner
Georgia
My Pro's are broke. The left speaker is missing and the right side is broke. Where can I send them to get them fixed?

My Pro's are broke. The left speaker is missing and the right side is broke. Where can I send them to get them fixed?

Oakley would be my first. Call them and see if they will service them for you. Make sure you talk with someone in customer service or at the very least the warranty dept. Yea they may not be under warranty but its a chance...... Other then that I would say Ebay for parts on a damaged one. I personally dont know of anyone else that fixes them....

What you mean?

Motorola makes the electronics for the O Rokr, I think someone else on here has posed this question before. I don't think either company services the O Rokr Pro anymore, but it never hurts to ask. Good luck and I hope someone can service it for you.

Motorola makes the electronics for the O Rokr, I think someone else on here has posed this question before. I don't think either company services the O Rokr Pro anymore, but it never hurts to ask. Good luck and I hope someone can service it for you.

yup correct, motorola was in charge of the servicing on these. try both though, you never know who has the old stock...

You might actually luck out with it being Motorola handling service. There are lots of motorola repair depots/authorized repair centres so as long as parts are still available you should be able to get them fixed.

The other thread was by me - cos my old pair of O-Rokr Pro stopped working.

See - http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/1950-servicing-o-rokr-pro.html

The bottom line is that Oakley used to just replace these glasses NOT repair them, as Motorola did all the electronics. Maybe Oakley USA still have some in stock somewhere?

I just ended up buying another pair on Ebay - and am taking REEEAAAALLY good care of them.

Back