• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Store 50% Off Accessories Promo

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I couldn't find the deals/steals area but my local store is running a promo where if you spend $25 or more you can get an accessory for 50% off. It does not apply to lenses or glasses but it does apply to hats, backpacks, cases, lens cleaning kits and belts. There's no greater or equal value stipulation so you could buy a $25 tee and get $100 off a Kitchen Sink.

This might not be happening everywhere but thought I'd let you guys know.

I couldn't find the deals/steals area but my local store is running a promo where if you spend $25 or more you can get an accessory for 50% off. It does not apply to lenses or glasses but it does apply to hats, backpacks, cases, lens cleaning kits and belts. There's no greater or equal value stipulation so you could buy a $25 tee and get $100 off a Kitchen Sink.

This might not be happening everywhere but thought I'd let you guys know.

whaaaaaaat...if that no value stipulation is true, holy ****!

V2Oak - I believe this is an O Store promo only as the Vaults have their own deals like you mentioned

Yeti - It is true, I might be getting a KS here soon

Guys that was last week and to clear it up, the 50% of goes to clearance glasses. But still they have nice clearance pairs

Just called my local O Store to confirm this and yes this promotion is legit and yes the Kitchen Sink is included in the promotion, going to my local O Store now

Latest Posts

Back