• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O-Store Holiday Exclusives

I'm looking forward to seeing these. More than likely if you bought everything separately you would end up paying more, so if your the type that ends up buying more accessory lenses anyway this would be a good set to consider. It will probably will end up being a decent deal, so I don't know why some of you think this is a rip-off.

HJ 2.0 - Lenses are 65 ea so x 4 woud be 260 plus a HJ frame maybe another 75, so I would spend 330 instead of 395 but I wouldn't get the cool box. Maybe the box is worth the 65 but more than likely Wives and Parents would spring for this due to the simplicity of it and take care of thier husbands and kids. Easy and nice gift for those who afford that. I would rather have two Juliets but thats me. Just my two cents. Here is the add Pics in Oakleys Nov sales catalog-----

Last edited by a moderator:
HJ 2.0 - Lenses are 65 ea so x 4 woud be 260 plus a HJ frame maybe another 75, so I would spend 330 instead of 395 but I wouldn't get the cool box. Maybe the box is worth the 65 but more than likely Wives and Parents would spring for this due to the simplicity of it and take care of thier husbands and kids. Easy and nice gift for those who afford that. I would rather have two Juliets but thats me. Just my two cents. Here is the add Pics in Oakleys Nov sales catalog-----

Think of it this way, an OCP polarized half jacket is about 200 hundred...you throw in the extra unpolarized lenses and that puts you at 395 exactly. Then if you throw in the worth of being a holiday exclusive and the cool box, you end up saving in the end. Regardless of the price though, it will be an easy gift for those who are looking to buy something really cool!

You're also getting the carbon fiber frame that isn't available anywhere else, only with this set