• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

O Store Location....

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Went to Mexico last year and went to Ostore in cancun. Is there one in playa del Carmen ?not much info at all about it .

I have never seen a o store in playa. i do believe that there is a sunglass hut on 5th ave, And i think there is another store too but i cannot remember what it is. i do love playa though. And i think there is a refund of taxes that you get when you purchase down there too.The sunglass store in the riviera maya told me about the refund you get.

Back from vacation. There are actually 2 Oakley stores in Playa Del Carmen about 8 blocks from each other. Neither one has anything out of the ordinary. One store had all 3,0 Oakley cases like you used to see in the Totes outlets and the other had the Spline cases. I would have bought an Oakley Cancun t shirt but no XXL's for us stocky guys. Also Liverpool department store had a huge sign on the front of their store. Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Island had a store every other block it was crazy. But again all the same stuff. One did have a Jury but at 333.00 dollars I think i will pass.
P5121699_zpscea1f368.jpg
P5131751_zpsa49a551a.jpg

P5131747_zps92c16ce2.jpg

Last edited:
Back