1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Went to Mexico last year and went to Ostore in cancun. Is there one in playa del Carmen ?not much info at all about it .

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

I have never seen a o store in playa. i do believe that there is a sunglass hut on 5th ave, And i think there is another store too but i cannot remember what it is. i do love playa though. And i think there is a refund of taxes that you get when you purchase down there too.The sunglass store in the riviera maya told me about the refund you get.

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Back from vacation. There are actually 2 Oakley stores in Playa Del Carmen about 8 blocks from each other. Neither one has anything out of the ordinary. One store had all 3,0 Oakley cases like you used to see in the Totes outlets and the other had the Spline cases. I would have bought an Oakley Cancun t shirt but no XXL's for us stocky guys. Also Liverpool department store had a huge sign on the front of their store. Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Island had a store every other block it was crazy. But again all the same stuff. One did have a Jury but at 333.00 dollars I think i will pass.
    O Store Location.... - P5121699_zpscea1f368.jpg
    O Store Location.... - P5131751_zpsa49a551a.jpg

O Store Location.... - P5131747_zps92c16ce2.jpg

Last edited: 5/23/14
  4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Cool stuff!