1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

50 bucks....MPH or not..this is a good deal..

O Vault MOnster Pup MPH Arrives.. - IMG_1795.jpg

O Vault MOnster Pup MPH Arrives.. - IMG_1793.jpg

O Vault MOnster Pup MPH Arrives.. - IMG_1796.jpg

O Vault MOnster Pup MPH Arrives.. - IMG_1794.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice pick up. I've looked at these for years but never hit the button on them. I'm curious as to what the fit is like on these compared to the Fat Cat or MD.

3. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

im wearing them in the living room right now. they are light and a bit tighter in the temples and very little distribution to the nose bridge. they move a little bit up and down when i scrunch my nose and i have to move them back down. i like the look as im a MD FC fan but it comes in third to those so far.

4. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Thanks for the info Ron. Sounds like they wouldn't fit me right so I think i'll strike them off my list of pairs to get. But for $50 it would be hard to pass on them. Nice catch.

5. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

They seem to move up towards my eyebrow line often. Does this happen for you too? I picked up the Rust w/ Vr28 from the Vault nearby last week. They fit me really well, considering they're not Asian Fit.

6. Oakley Ron

Oakley Ron Oakley Expert

yes...thats the feel im getting. im glad i got em but i dont think they will go into regular rotation.

7. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

They're pretty nice. I thought it was just me experiencing that haha. I agree though, I tend to move them down so they don't come in contact with my eyebrow line. I think they're one of the better looking glasses for me though. I have a relatively small-medium sized cranium, so they don't squeeze at all actually. They're very comfortable!

8. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

have you ever thought of shaving your eyebrows man lol, you've got the most sensitive face of anyone i know haha.

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Haha. Well, I'm sure I'd get used to it after awhile, but I hate when there's something lightly touching my cheeks/eyebrows. Don't know if it's just me, but yeah. The M Frame's I own just sit on my eyebrows, but in a way that it's somewhat forced and can't really help. I don't mind them at all, but the pups lightly touch my eyebrows haha.

10. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i hate stuff touching my face to. the antix touch my cheekbones...but i love that frame. monster pup is a cool frame to. just not my style.