• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 00 Jordans With The Reddish/Purple Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

REDUCED-Oakley 00 Jordans with the Reddish/Purple Iridium Lenses $100

Guys I just got these in today-Oakley 00 Jordans with the Reddish-Purple Iridium Lenses. I like them alot, unfortunately my big head probably needs something a little bigger in the lense department. Considering that they are probably about 11 years old, they're in pretty good shape. The frames feel solid and sturdy and are in very nice shape. The lenses do have some very light scratches-none that appear to be deep or terrible. There is a small deeper mark on the back side of one of the lenses but it is not in the line of sight-nor is it visible while wearing them. The lenses are not perfect but they are very usable. Reduced to $100. Paypal only-shipped priority mail in the US-International shipping is extra. Email at fsaints@rocketmail.com

Click on the link for the slideshow
SaintsFan4's Photostream

Some people reacted to this post.
Do you have the original box and bag?

Sorry I forgot to mention-just the glasses-no box or papers

Jordans

Reasonable offers welcome!

Jordans

Reduced to $135

Reduced to $130

Just to give you heads up..... Most of the Jordan wire frames I have encountered have scratched lenses. The lenses and earsocks for the OO wires are near impossible to locate..... Just the frames brand new can run $35-$50 depending on the colorway. If they were brand new in the signature box, $130 would be be fair. IMO see what kind of offers you get and go from there. If you put them on Ebay be prepared to pay them their fees....

Thanks-most of the NIB ones I've been seeing are in the $180-$200 range. Do you know anyone who makes after market lens for these?

Username Hidden said:
Just to give you heads up..... Most of the Jordan wire frames I have encountered have scratched lenses. The lenses and earsocks for the OO wires are near impossible to locate..... Just the frames brand new can run $35-$50 depending on the colorway. If they were brand new in the signature box, $130 would be be fair. IMO see what kind of offers you get and go from there. If you put them on Ebay be prepared to pay them their fees....

Username Hidden said:
Thanks-most of the NIB ones I've been seeing are in the $180-$200 range. Do you know anyone who makes after market lens for these?

You may see them in that price range, but they are not selling for that much...... For example, search Oakley Jordan OO on Ebay, then look for completed listings. You will see that prices are lower then you expect. You may see one sold at $150.00 but ten of them sold for $80-$100. It depends on the model, condition, colorway, box, bag, and of course demand. No one currently makes an aftermarket lens for the OO frames. Also the price of the model will drop due to it not being original lenses. You could try purchasing an Oakley lens them have an optometrist cut them to fit. But you will never get your money back after that work is completed... I have seen custom lenses made for them, and they were awesome. But again the seller had the ability to cut them himself so the cost was minimal.

The only thing they cant duplicate is the signature O in the corner of the lens, then again there were some of the first generation OO wires that made it through without the O etched in the corner. I know I have an original, purchased from Oakley.

If they were the OO square in Emerald they would be gone by now.....

I appreciate the advice-If they don't sell I will probably keep them. I certainly like them, the lenses are a little smaller than I normally wear ( I work outside all day and need plenty of coverage). But I'm sure I can work them into my rotation if they don't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back