1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oakley 12 Gauge Chronograph w/ rubber band
    Worn a few times, perfect shape.
    $750obo
    Oakley 12 Gauge Chronograph w/ rubber band - 98799AE5-CF27-4AF7-9DE8-B12B048B9EBC.jpg
    Oakley 12 Gauge Chronograph w/ rubber band - B4DBE856-6A91-4604-AABA-375F091C1D63.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/1/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    That band is toast dude. Wanna try again on your description?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a little dusty but this watch has been worn a few times and other than that sat in a watch drawer. I will update this thread with better pics tonight.

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Oh, well now I am satisfied. Carry on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Have u replaced the bracelet band with a rubber one from another face colourway 12 Gauge?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I had a good friend who worked at the store and he bought another 12g so we swapped bands. Here are some more pics of the band as promised.
    Oakley 12 Gauge Chronograph w/ rubber band - 4DD1E896-13DD-409D-A107-02EE099E62B7.jpg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
    You're gonna need quite a few more photos there from all different directions on the whole watch

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Tough crowd ;)

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    We arent a tough crowd. This seller is a liar, who withheld need to know info on an expensive item. And dont anybody start with the whole "if you have a problem with somebody's item, just pm them". What purpose would that serve? He already knows he is a liar, I want everybody else to know. Sorry if I have overstepped my bounds, but people's money is at stake here.