• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley 12 Gauge Chronograph w/ rubber band

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are pics of a 12 gauge i have worn at least 100 times, that I got from @Pjam23 USED. How can my band be in 100% better shape than one that was worn a few times? I will buy and eat this dude's watch if he isn't a liar.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
You can tell by how shiney this band is that is has been worn countless times. That band is beat to hell and back. :punish:

And for you band gurus, the slickness was from the wet wipe I used to knock the dust off. Thank you.

Did you happen to wipe something else before you wiped that band :lol:

Tuesday- promised better pics for that night.

Thursday - posted 1 photo of a wet watch band.

Nothing of anything else. No detailed photos of the crown that looks damaged in the first post

My comment stands.

Gonna have to post quite a few detailed photos of this watch to show "only worn a few times" and "perfect" is actually true.

Sorry.

I can't see pics linked from a photo hosting site. Can you upload them directly to the forum?

Not to mention but your asking price is way off. Nowhere near whats its worth even being in mint condition. Heres a 12 gauge titanium for less than what you want.:dance:maybe in the 300 to 350 range is realistic

Screenshot_2016-03-04-17-05-30-1.png

I might not be the watch "Guru" some of these guys are, but I can tell this watch is beat to s**t. You might have only worn it 5 times, but whoever had it before you beat it up for years.

The feces is hitting the blade :lol::welcome::gotcha:

It is!

Status
Not open for further replies.