• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 12 Gauge Watch

Greg D

Oakley Beginner
I just bought a 12 gauge and cannot synchronize the alarm time with the main time. Been through the instructions a few times and the watch alarm will not synch. Anyone?

I get confused everytime I sync and have to refer to the manual. Be sure to understand that syncing (matching alarm with watch time) is with the crown out 2 clicks, setting the alarm is with the crown in. If this doesn't work I would suspect the watch is defective/not working properly. After doing this what are the results? Buttons respond?

TO SYNCHRONIZE THE ALARM
1. Pull the main crown out to the second click position (b).
2. Press and hold button “B” for at least 2 seconds. (The
minute hand on the lower sub dial will jump forward
one minute.)
3. Press button “B” to set the current time on the lower
sub dial:
Short press (less than 1 second) will advance the time
by the minute.
Medium press (1 to 2 seconds) will advanced the
time by the hour.
Long press (more than 2 seconds) will advance the
time continuously until the button is released.
4. Push the crown back in. (The lower sub dial will change
to display the alarm time.) Gently turn the crown
clockwise until it screws back into the case. Be careful
not to over tighten the crown, as this will damage the
mechanism.
To set the exact second, wait until the hand on the
second-counting sub dial (at the right of the main dial
face) reaches “60” before you pull out the crown to
the second click position (b). Synchronize the alarm
time then wait until the exact second is reached before
pushing the crown back in.

12gauge_zpsf8eeee15.jpg

Yes, I did exactly as explained in the instructions several times. I assume the watch is defective.

how loud is the beep and is it a solid beep..... as mine wouldnt even wake me up and sounds strange

Its not very loud, small buzzer inside. It will wake me up but I am a light sleeper with one eye open, locked and loaded, guarding my O collection..:vinsent:

Its not very loud, small buzzer inside. It will wake me up but I am a light sleeper with one eye open, locked and loaded, guarding my O collection..:vinsent:
I sleep with my phone on my forehead. I used double sided sticky tape to keep it there. I have the light set up to flash in my eye when any alert happens. Also set it up to vibrate and ring as loud as possible.

I keep ending up having to get new phones because mine are always broken for some reason. Can't figure it out. :D