• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 2014 Holiday Collections

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
Oakley Men: Silver and Gold Holiday Collection
8yge4u2a.jpg

Women: Snowflake Collection
dagarega.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I've been waiting for this, it's ok I guess, might get it, wish it was something as cool as the Science Fuel Cells and Holiday Oil Rigs, better than the boxed sets from last year though IMHO

Gotta say I am digging both Brooks. I love Chrome iridium lenses, just not a huge white frame guy. The Black / Gold fade frames are sweet and Gold iridium is one of my all time favorite lenses.

Look like a nice holiday set. Definitely not wild like the other ones have been but nice none the less.

Am I the only one who thinks these are boring? I'm actually more interested to see the "snowflake" finish on the women's frames.

BTW - does anyone have info on this year's Black Friday promo at the O Stores? The employees at my local store said the giveaway is going to be something Oakley related this year. They also said that it isn't sports related, like last year's baseball/hockey puck/poster promos. Unfortunately they weren't allowed to say anything more than that until the official reveal date.

That's an interesting promo item. Better than last year for sure. I have no interest in it, but I'm sure lots of people here will.
Yeah 3 different colors but they will be limited I'm sure. Anyone can check it out on o-review, as I don't have all of the information I am sure. I just wish I lived close enough to go to an o store for black friday.

Back