• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley 3D Tintin Lenses

GUys, BAPD probably can concur, but on the 3D glasses, I have been told to not remove the lenses only if you ever plan on watching a 3D movie with them. They are hands down the best 3D wearing glasses ever. I cannot stand 3D movies without them. But, was told if they are removed they do not function the same. Not sure why but that was what I was told. Possibly wrong, but not taking the chance.

GUys, BAPD probably can concur, but on the 3D glasses, I have been told to not remove the lenses only if you ever plan on watching a 3D movie with them. They are hands down the best 3D wearing glasses ever. I cannot stand 3D movies without them. But, was told if they are removed they do not function the same. Not sure why but that was what I was told. Possibly wrong, but not taking the chance.

What happens is the 3D lenses get messed up when removed because the film on the lens will start peeling off, thus becoming ineffective for 3D viewing. I don't care about 3D movies so had no issue destroying the 3D lenses.

The problem is they peel when u try to reinstall. Once changed out for regular lenses you shouldnt attempt to reinstall.

Latest Posts

Back