1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This table is in pretty good condition! there are a few marks from moving it around, on the edges, but nothing major! It is 5ft long, 30inches wide and about 29inch high off the ground. I am 30 mins or so west of Philly, PA. It is solid and heavy, so shipping would be very expensive. Price is $425. I can get better pics if needed, as the legs are taken off right now, so that is why the pics are just of the top of it.

Oakley 5ft Table for sale! In Eastern PA - O table.jpg

Oakley 5ft Table for sale! In Eastern PA - O table 1.JPG

Oakley 5ft Table for sale! In Eastern PA - O table 2.JPG

Oakley 5ft Table for sale! In Eastern PA - O table 3.JPG

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM and I'm closer lol. JK

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am in Ohio interest in trades .what does it look like put together what is it made of

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry no trades. I need the cash as I have bought a few glasses the past couple of weeks. I can post a couple more pics tomorrow. It's made out of metal and is heavy. I'm talking to a protential buyer already.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Uh ok if they pass let me know. Iam near Cleveland wonder how far you are

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This is sold pending meeting the buyer next week to deliver the table. If something changes I will let everyone know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to a great new member

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What I didn't buy it ;) Really thow congrats on table :) If any one esle have a table or display close to Ohio let me know

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.